Robert’s work as an organisation, leadership and development consultant is informed by his extensive experience as both consultant and senior business leader. His work includes small and large group development and facilitation of change, as well as senior executive coaching, Board facilitation, and the design and implementation of large organisational and strategic change initiatives.
A significant proportion of Robert’s consulting work is global in nature, responding to and engaging with differing cultural and contextual requirements.
Current and recent client engagements include:
- Leadership development and culture change at Euroclear
- Team development and management development at the European Central Bank (ECB)
- Global leadership development and culture and values initiative across HSBC
- Leadership development and culture change initiative in Nordea, the leading Nordic bank
- Global leadership development in Credit Suisse
- Culture change across the mortgages division of Lloyds Banking Group
- Leadership development initiative in the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD)
- Leadership and culture change in Standard Life.
He has worked as an Associate of Ashridge Business School where he held different full time roles between 1999 and 2010, including a member of the Ashridge Consulting leadership team and Head of the Organisational Change practice area. He began consulting after an international finance and general management career, with senior management positions in Germany, Hong Kong, Italy, Spain, France and the UK, latterly as Finance Director of the European division of Coats Viyella.