Bruno brings over thirty years’ experience in leadership and organisation development roles in global technology companies, combined with a wealth of consulting and coaching practice. He has worked extensively throughout Europe, the Middle east, the USA, Asia and Latin America.
Most of his experience is in working “live” with leaders, leadership teams, groups or individuals at all levels, of all nationalities and cultures, on their skills development or change agendas.
He is a linguist by background. After two years of teaching English in France and French in England, he decided to join the corporate world for a more hands-on, tangible application of his skills and knowledge. In the two large global corporations he worked in, he specialised in helping individual leaders and teams develop their leadership skills and competences as well as navigate organisational change, with a particular emphasis on team working, cross-boundary internal cooperation, customer-centricity, high engagement and high performance.
His areas of specific expertise include:
- Helping leaders (who are more used to being specialists in their fields) to find or develop the leader in themselves and make the difficult transition to working through others
- Developing and coaching leaders to enhance their own coaching and change management skills
- Designing and delivering leadership development programmes, with a focus on both 1:1 coaching and peer "action learning" group facilitation - more and more in the virtual "realm" (audio and audio-visual, global groups)
- Designing and facilitating high-participation large group events as part of change processes
- Helping leaders and their teams develop their mission, vision and strategies
- Supporting company-wide culture change processes using Appreciative Inquiry.
Bruno’s clients appreciate the care he brings to the work, and his dedication to helping them find their own solutions and ways forward, which combines deep coaching expertise with his natural humility and enjoyment in seeing others grow and excel.
Bruno holds an MA in English Linguistics and an MSc in Organisational Change. He is a French national, and can work in English, French, or Spanish.
Follow Bruno on Linkedin
Follow Bruno on Twitter