Mario is deeply knowledgeable in the field of leadership, and delivers his developmental and provocative style with a wonderful sense of humour. In challenging environments, his clients feel engaged and supported, even when they are doing difficult or uncomfortable work. He works brilliantly in complex teams, adapting and "flowing" with whatever is needed in the moment. He brings a light, deft touch to the work, while keeping groups focused on doing their work.
He provides medium-to-large international organisations with consulting and coaching in the areas of Personal and Leadership Potential, Executive Development, Talent Engagement and Retention, and Cultural Transformation.
Since the founding of Synchronicity, he has been invited regularly by IMD Management Development Institute (Lausanne) to participate as an Executive Coach in both public (Mobilizing People, PED, Leading in the Digital Age) and customised (RWE, PWC, Bertelsmann, Borealis, Adecco, Skanska, Holcim, UBS) programmes.
Mario’s areas of specific expertise include:
- Helping leaders transform and increase their personal impact through individual coaching, or highly effective workshops and events
- Designing and delivering leadership development programmes
- Creating Change Offices to support company-wide transformations
- Supporting organisations in the definition of their talent engagement and retention strategies
- Designing and delivering coaching programmes and interventions
- Facilitating 360° process through his own web tool MyReflections®
He is also an Executive Coach. In the last 20 years he has coached senior directors and executives in a number of well-known companies (Adma Opco, Al Hokair, Bulgari, Credit Suisse, HSBC, Mastercard, Nestle, Nextrom, Novartis, Rewe Group, Tetra Laval, Hewlett Packard, Nokia, PWC, E&Y Consultants, amongst others).
Mario Castagnetta is a certified consultant in all the PDI, LEA, LI products as well as in CAPP (Computer Assessment of Personal Potential), Firo B and Barry Oshry’s Organization Systems.
He graduated summa cum laude with a degree in Clinical Psychology from the University La Sapienza, Rome in 1985.
He is Italian and Swiss and facilitates programmes in English, Italian and French.